Thursday, March 8, 2012

Skiing

Alhamdulillah we were able to take part in a really fun skiing field trip with another homeschooling group!
Kids really enjoyed themselves and Im happy they got this opportunity.  Yusuf has already been skiing twice at the age of five and I havent even been once! haha.  I was always scared to go as a kid.  I wouldnt have taken the initiative to take him on my own but when I heard of this opportunity I took advantage of it = )
We went with RCHE homeschooling group - you can check out their website here.

Staff doing drills with the kids before they got both skis on and went up the hill.

Yusuf fell and I was laughing so hard that I just took pictures, instead of helping him back up. Alhamdulillah he finally managed to get back up on his own. :)

Big boy going up the hill on the cool conveyor belt type thing which took them to the top (actually Yusuf's group only went half way, but good enough)

No comments:

Post a Comment