Monday, December 23, 2013

One of those days....

Today's just one of those days where I didn't get out of my PJs til after lunch, the house is a mess and I feel a cold coming on.  Mashallah the boys are being awesome.  They're making up all these games, using their imagination and just being cute! (Watch things totally take a turn for the worse after I post this.....).  I was feeling bad for the boys so while Summi napped we did some painting, which they totally loved.  We started off making fire work paintings but then it turned into the kind of painting where you put blobs one side of the paper, fold it in half, and end up with funky alien looking like shapes :)


They kept asking if they could do ' just one more' 

Their version of golf, playdoh containers as tees, hockey sticks as clubs, hockey and tennis ball as golf balls....

and a cup between two pillows and the hole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment